We offer Labour Law and Industrial Relations training services throughout South Africa. Our services range from in-house training to public seminars.
Professionalise your IR and HR capacity. We offer a wide range of in-house training courses as well as bespoke training to companies in both the private and public sectors.
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Chairing of disciplinary hearings
- Changes and dangers in labour law
- Day to day discipline
- Dealing with retrenchment
- Discrimination and sexual harassment
- Effective wage negotiations
- Employment equity and affirmative action
- How to win at the CCMA
- Industrial relations
- Internet & electronic communications in the workplace
- Labour Relations Act
- Managing in a unionised workplace
- Preparing for and prosecuting disciplinary hearings
- Managing trade unions at the workplace Avoiding workplace revolution
- Recruitment law
- Walking the Labour Law Tightrope: The A to Z of Labour Law
Want to be informed of our upcoming public seminars?
Labour Law Debate
Join our Forum
Register as a member of Labour Law Debate, where experts debate the issues that affect labour relations in the workplace.
Follow the debate. Join the discussion. Ask your questions.
Labour Law Management Consulting offers you a unique labour law information service, Labour Law Debate. Register here and you will be able to follow up to date views from eminent labour law experts debating crucial labour law issues. In addition you will receive our free monthly newsletter, Labour Law Alert. Register now to gain access to cutting edge knowledge on South African labour law.