Defeating the Dangers of Dismissal
Date Friday, 27 July 2018
Time: Registration 8:45 Close 16:30
Investment: R2530,00 (incl. VAT) per person (Less 10% for 3 or more bookings).
Includes a working manual, meals, attendance certificate and parking.
Venue: Sunnyside Park Hotel, Carse O'Gowrie Drive, Parktown, Johannesburg
The South African workplace is undergoing major changes due to growing pressures for transformation, economic downturn, new transformative legislation and increasing employee expectations for advancement. These pressures have created strong challenges for labour relations and human resources practitioners and for those who manage the labour force of each workplace.
This ground-breaking seminar will:
- Minimum wage legislation
- Government focus on women’s rights
- Youth employment schemes
- Revision of regulations constraining business development
- The National Health Scheme
- Land/property expropriation
- The Cabinet reshuffle
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Private and public sector labour relations and human resources managers, directors and practitioners
- Change management practitioners
- Senior executives and line managers in all sectors
VENUE: Sunnyside Park Hotel corner of Princess of Wales Terrace & Carse O’Gowrie Rd, Parktown, JOHANNESBURG
INVESTMENT: R2530, 00 (including VAT) per person (Less 10% for 3 or more bookings). This includes a working manual, meals, an attendance certificate & parking.