Case Law Update
Date: Friday, 9 November 2018
Time: Registration 8:45 Close 16:30
Investment: R2530,00 (incl. VAT) per person (Less 10% for 3 or more bookings).
Includes a working manual, meals, attendance certificate and parking.
Venue: Sunnyside Park Hotel, Carse O'Gowrie Drive, Parktown, Johannesburg
much debated recent decision of the Constitutional Court in the Assign Services case highlights the fact that case decisions have a powerful effect on labour law. What was lawful just last week may be unlawful this week due to a decision laid down in the labour dispute system.
This ground-breaking seminar will:
- Analyse the meaning of the Assign Services decision and a great many other important case decisions
- Provide clarity on the practical significance of these case decisions
- Outline the role of labour brokers going forward
- Clarify the relationship between statutory labour law and case law
- Explain how parties can keep themselves in the know in the extremely dynamic labour law arena
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Private and public sector labour relations and human resources managers, directors and practitioners
- Change management practitioners
- Senior executives and line managers in all sectors
DATE & TIME: 9 November 2018 (Registration 8:45 Close 16:30 latest)
VENUE: Sunnyside Park Hotel corner of Princess of Wales Terrace & Carse O’Gowrie Rd, Parktown, JOHANNESBURG
INVESTMENT: R2530, 00 (including VAT) per person (Less 10% for 3 or more bookings). This includes a working manual, meals, an attendance certificate & parking.